Friday, May 22, 2015

Bachelor Degree 2.0

Sometimes you start down one path only to find yourself at a different destination than you originally planned.  That's how I ended up going back to college for a Second Bachelor Degree.

It all started when we began looking into Masters programs for Adam.  One thing led to another and we both felt strongly that instead of going out of state to get Adam in a graduate program, we needed to stay here and I should return to school.

So we started getting me ready for an audition into the Vocal Performance program at the University of Utah.

And I got accepted!

I start my program this fall.  Hopefully it will only take me 3 years to complete, as I do not have to do any of those pesky generals and I did spend 1 year as a vocal performance major and Weber.  I am so excited for this new adventure.  I know it's been a long time coming. And I know it's where I'm supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment