Those of you who know me really well, know that I'm not a very physically affectionate(touchy-feely) person. I accept tokens such as hugs when they are given, but I'm not typically a Hug Initiator. I do hug family and close friends, when it's appropriate, which is probably still less often than is typical.
The last week or so, I've been so touched by the outpouring of love and support from all my friends and family. It's not that I expected any less. I know how truly blessed I am to have such amazing people in my life. But I can honestly say I feel like I've been walking around in a giant warm fuzzy hug at all times. In the moments when I need them most, I can feel thoughts and prayers racing my way, buoying me up.
Thank you all so much for your love, concern, support and prayers! They are much need and MUCH appreciated! I seriously couldn't go through life without each and every one of you awesome people! I am so grateful and can not possibly express all that your friendship means to me!
I'm still plugging along. Things are getting sorted out and are progressing. I'm very grateful for Sleepy Hollow right now. It's interesting that when I first auditioned I wasn't emotionally invested in getting a part. I had a giant conflict and even assumed I wouldn't make the show. But it's been a great blessing as it's kept me busy and allowed me to add to the list of super awesome people in my life! And I have missed performing more than I realized(eventhough this particular part is short on stage time).
I'm looking forward to all the new adventures that await me in the coming months and years. With friends like all of you, I know I can make it through ANYTHING!
No comments:
Post a Comment