I know it's already November 2nd, but I wanted to do this little Daily Gratitude thing on my blog. I just didn't have the time yesterday. So I'll post yesterday's and today's by the end of the evening.
Day 1
I have so very many things to be grateful for, which makes it difficult for me to pick one. But I had do and I think I picked a great one for the first day.
I am grateful today, and every day of my life, for the Gospel and my testimony! It is such a pillar in my life. I've seen, first hand, what has happened to people who knock that pillar down: Their lives crumble. I know that without the Gospel in my life, I would not have made it thru the last few years in tact. I'm so grateful that my testimony has been strong enough to help me endure the trials I have faced.
I think I chose the right Gratitude for the first day.
What a fun idea....I just may copy you and do something like that too. Hope thats ok!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea! Consider it stolen (even if I'm a little late joining the game).
ReplyDelete