Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Gratitude Day 7

I know I'm falling a little behind.  Yesterday(Monday) was a really busy day.

Yesterday I was really grateful for nap time.  Not my nap time, mind you.  I watch two little kiddies(almost 2 year old boy and a 2 month old girl) for my friend Lacee, while she works a few days a month.  Yesterday was one of those days.  I was not feeling top notch.  I think kids have a sense about these things too.  Wilson was being more difficult than usual.  By the time nap time rolled around, I was definitely ready.  Fortunately they were too.  Wilson actually slept for quite some time. and Gretchen, well she didn't sleep quite as well, but she's a pretty good baby and sat in the swing.  I didn't nap(though I definitely could have used one), but I did kind of kick back and relax for a bit. 

So definitely grateful for nap time!

No comments:

Post a Comment