Sunday, November 13, 2011

Gratitude Day 13

As I sit here thinking through all the things that I'm grateful for, that really wouldn't make a good post...I get the feeling this is just going to be a random blog post.  Good luck with that...

Random Gratitudes....(in no particular order...just as they pop into my head)

Jamba Juice....Not really sure why...except that I love them...and it sounds really good right now.
Blankets...basements tend to be kind of chilly in the winter....but I don't mind because I LOVE blankets
Sweatpants...because some days are just comfy days
Full Episodes Online...due to the show, I've been having to keep up with shows online...it makes me happy
Music...I'm always grateful for this, but particularly when I'm agitated and something is bothering me, I can always count on music to help me feel better.
My iPhone...honestly, I have a love/hate relationship with that thing...but I love having a phone to call and text my favorite people with
Cute Glasses....because I have awful vision and sometimes I don't want to wear contacts!
My Pink Sony VAIO...Seriously love it!
Chocolate...I can tell it's going to be one of those weeks...bring it on
Soup...when it's cold outside, you can heat up your insides
Allergy Pills....now if I only remembered to take them when I know I'm going to need them
Movie Nights...for when you and your friends don't want to do anything
My Car...I like to go places...in High School I didn't have one...living with my parents again makes me realize how grateful I am to have my own car(which is not to say that I don't like living with my parents or that I use it to escape...it just means that last time around when I lived here, I didn't have my own car and unlimited acess and often had to share and always had to ask permission...not so much now)
Michael Buble....do I really need to elaborate?
Playing the Piano....it's cheaper and less painful than therapy
Lily's Eyes from The Secret Garden....seriously guys, sing this and girls will melt for you.  That's a guarantee
My Camera...ooh!  I should edit some pictures!
Sunday Afternoon Naps....though I probably should've made it a little shorter and just gone to bed earlier so I wasn't up all hyper and productive at 11:00 at night....
Normal Sleeping Schedule...I'd like mine back please
Deodorant....trust me...work at a Junior High and you'll be grateful too...also for parents who teach their kids to use it

And quite frankly, the thing I'm most often grateful for is a Fresh Start.  I'm ready for my next great adventure, whatever it might be.  I know it's going to be amazing and help sculpt me into an even more Super Awesome person!

No comments:

Post a Comment