Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Gratitude Day 9

I realized that days 7 and 8 were very similar. Forgive me. Apparently sleep related things are incredibly important to me. That and I've been a little loopy as of late.

Today I am striving for a little more variety. Also, this is one I should have done a long time ago.

I am oh so, indescribably grateful for my mother. I've moved back home. Turned life there upside down and really don't even know how to express my thanks for everything. She's been so patient as I continually bring more things to the house(even though there isn't room). She hasn't mentioned how the late hours I've been keeping(thank you Sleepy Hollow), have undoubtedly disrupted her sleep cycles. She fixes me tasty meals and tries to keep me healthy(let us not mention recent weight loss, ok). She's packed and carried boxes. She's rearranged her house and her life.

And she doesn't complain. That's pretty much unconditional love in action right there.

I don't have the words to express how truly grateful I am. Thank you mom! You're the best!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment