Saturday, November 19, 2011

Gratitude Day 19

I'm grateful for pants that fit!  I finally managed to find some today!  I've been on the search for just the right ones(at just the right price, because let's be honest, I'm cheap).  And today my mom and I were at Layton Hills Mall and hit the Pants-That-Fit-Wendi Jackpot!  New York and Company had a pair of kind of dressy pants that are super cute and fit(though I won't tell you the size because there would rioting)!  And then Charlotte Russe came through in the Jeans department!  I got two pair there(thanks mommy!) because one of them was only $7.50 and the other was $15!  Hooray!  I won't have to continue to live in shame as my pants slowly fall down around my ankles(some of you may be disappointed...you'll survive).

Now I just need a reason/place to wear them!(and my cute new shirts from H&M...but that's another post altogether)

No comments:

Post a Comment