Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Sometimes All You Need is a Plan

Things have been going pretty well the last few days.

First, I had a job interview yesterday at the University of Utah hospital.  It was interesting.  It was a "group interview" with me and one other woman.  The other woman had 20 years of experience as a Pharmacy Tech.  I was not amused. 

But it's okay!  I have 2 more interviews at Intermountain facilities on Friday!  YAY!  IMC and Alta View.  Definitely a good thing since what I was originally promised at my current job is NOT what they've delivered.  So not okay. 

I've been working hard on not checking the Evil Facebook as often.  And I think it's helping.  I'd still be better off if I didn't check it at all, but it's like a nicotine addiction.  And I need a patch system to slowly dial down the drug.  Ha Ha  Stupid Facebook.

I've been doing some working out.  I found a couple YouTube Kickboxing workout vidoes that I like.  I'm also considering getting a punching bag and then putting pictures of faces on them.  Then I can punch people in the face.  I think it would be therapeutic.  There's just some people I want to punch at least every other day.  (SIDE NOTE:  Did I mention that I punched myself in the face the other night?  Well I did.  It hurt.  Fortunately I did not break my nose.  That would have been awkward to explain in the emergency room.)

I spent some time with my niece Emma.  My nieces and nephew always bring happiness to my life.  Plus, I was helping out a bit since Emma's little brother, Adam has had croup and Emma's mommy needed a little break.  Service always makes you feel good.

Anyway, it's nice to have a plan.  Trust me, I know things don't always go according to plan.  But still, I had to do something because I was really starting to come unhinged.  I still need to work a few things out.  Seriously I might have some anger management issues because punching people in the face is all too appealing to me sometimes.  But I'm getting better.

Also, stay tuned for some Epic Adventures that are upcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment