Saturday, July 5, 2014

The Travel Initiative: December 2014

As the big kick-off for The Travel Initiative, I am pleased to announce our Christmas Adventure.

DISNEY WORLD!!!  We looked into several possibilities for the Christmas season.  With Adam having 2 weeks off at Christmas, we thought it would be great to go out of town then.  Plus, it's close enough to our anniversary, that we're going to count it as our 1 Year Anniversary Celebratory Trip.

Before I hear all about how I'm obsessed with Disney, let me explain that Adam LOVES Disney too.  And that, in so many ways, this was the best trip for us at this time.  We have many other non-Disney-related trips in the preliminary planning stages.

It worked out that we are going to get the Disney Dining Plan for free while we are there.  This is a HUGE deal!  Eating out on vacation can be pricey, as everyone knows.  This dining plan is going to enable us to eat an much fancier restaurants than we otherwise would.  This was a big incentive for planning this particular trip.

We've booked our trip and have started making reservations for dining.  I'm super excited!  We're doing 8 days at the Disney World park.  And we're going to Harry Potter World for a day!  I can't wait!

Seriously we are both so excited!  We know it will be busy because it is Disney World at Christmas time, but I can't wait to experience all the magic!  And it will be a very happy way to celebrate the holiday together!

And it's a very exciting way for The Travel Initiative to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment