Tuesday, July 24, 2012

And Another One Bites the Dust

I used my 24th of July holiday well. I put together my 72 hour kit. It's not perfect. But it'll get me through a brief emergency. I'll probably add a few more things to it over time. But for now, I feel a little more prepared. And that's really quite a relief. Being a single woman and all, I feel an extra sense of urgency to take care of things as much as possible to avoid emergencies and catastrophes. But that's not always possible. So I also need to be prepared for such unforeseeable craziness.

My 72 hour kits puts me one step closer to being prepared. It also puts me one step closer to being done with my 30 Before I Turn 30 list. Only 13 more items to go. Phew! And the time is ticking. Hope I can make it! I'm getting a little nervous.

1 comment:

  1. Good job! That reminds me, I should probably go through ours... we've never updated since Claire joined our family, 18 months ago... oops.

    ReplyDelete