I had a really awesome dream last night! My family and I went to Disney World. We did the whole Dining Plan thing too. It was great! We had reservations at all these fun restaurants. And then I ran into some of my other friends at Disney World too! It was so much fun!
I think my subconscious was trying to tell me that I need to plan a Disney trip! Disneyland is opening the new Cars Land this summer. It sounds pretty fun. And I love seeing and experiencing the new stuff Disney does.
Of course, there are my classic favorites too...
Fantasmic is one of my favorite things to do! I saw the one in Disney World and it's a little different. But the one in Disneyland is still my favorite. And part of what I love is saving places for the show. I know it's weird, but it's part of the tradition! Eat some food. Wait for the show to start. Watch all the crazies trying to push their way into primo spots right as the show is starting.
Star Tours has been revamped. And it's still one of my favorite things to do! In fact, I love it even more now that it's new and improved! And I got to be the Rebel spy in Florida. Pretty awesome! Not gonna lie, I've had that dream for a long time! Yes. I'm that kind of a nerd.
Splash Mountain is a must. But Space Mountain is better. I'll ride the Matterhorn once, but it's not my favorite and it's not very comfortable. But I'll never forget taking my grandparents on it and afterwards having my grandmother, completely out of breath, ask, "When did they redo that? What happened to the deer and the miners." Um, Grandma...it's always been like that. Heeheehee.
Toy Story and Buzz Lightyear are two of my favorite rides! I love me some competitive game play!
And I can't leave out Tower of Terror. Definitely one of my absolute favorite rides! What can I say, I love freefalling!
That's just the tip of the iceberg as far as rides go. And then there's all the research deciding where to stay, when to go, what else to do. And I am such a pro at Disneyland. I know when to go on what rides and how to use the Fastpass system and child swap so that line waiting is kept to the minimum. And I know when the best times of the year to go are.
Now I just need to start planning... who wants to come? You've never done Disneyland until you've done Disneyland with me!





No comments:
Post a Comment