So I only have 7 more days of teaching. And, assuming I survive, I'm going to have some time on my hands. I mean, I have a couple things I'll be doing. I'll be going back to watching Wilson and Gretchen(right Lacee?). And I'm thinking I might pick up a couple piano students. And I will have the University of Utah until the end of April. AND I can keep subbing(as long as there are jobs) until the end of May. Oh and I have some music theory studying to do and piano technique garbage to brush up on.
But...as it is with my only teaching until 11:30, I'm already bored in the afternoons. And I can only clean my house so much until my roommates stage an intervention and ship me off to the Loony Bin. And I can only practice so long before the neighbors and the roommates start to throw things at me.
It's up to all of you to come up with my new hobby. Leave a comment with a suggestion on how I should fill me free time. Aren't you all excited to be making such important life decisions for me?
No comments:
Post a Comment