
Do you know what this is? It's the sky in the wee hours of the morning, just as it's starting to brighten.
I'm sure you're wondering why I'm showing you this. If you're observant, you may also be wondering why I'm blog at 5:30 am. Duh! Because I pulled an all nighter.
It was on my 30 Before I turn 30 list! That's not the only thing I can cross off after today. I also got a massage. Best. Idea. EVER! Loved every second of it.
That brings me to a grand total of 10 items completed. That means, over the next 4 months(ugh! How is it coming so quickly? You all better start planning epic ways for me to celebrate.), I have 20 items to finish. Just 2/3 left!
Now I gotta go because my eyes are heavy and who knows what might happen....
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
I've never actually had a massage before... maybe I should add that to my list of things to do before I turn 30 as well.
ReplyDelete