Today, I took 3 tests. Don't worry. I got 100% on all of them. And just because I know someone out there is scoffing "They must have been REALLY easy".... They weren't. It was my Pharmacology and the Human Body class. I took the Anatomy test last week - 5 Chapters of information and I only missed 2, so suck it! And I decided that I wanted to be DONE with this class(that and I didn't have a whole lot going on this weekend so I had loads of time to study...but I'm trying not to dwell on that). So I took a test today on Pharmacology and Pharmacokinetics and a test on Pharmacy Math (it was a big fat nightmare of a review of basically everything I learned in that math class I took a month ago) and the Final for the class.
And now I only have 200 medications to memorize and test on and a Lab class and then I can do my Externship. Yes. I'm running WAY ahead of schedule. But that's fine.
Now I have to start deciding what I want to do for my Externship. Retail Pharmacy or Hospital Pharmacy. The Instructor and Assistant Instructor have both only worked at Retail Pharmacies, so they aren't a lot of help in providing me with insight into the other. So I'm going to have to do some research. AND in the long term, where do I want to work? I have a feeling I'll use more of the math at a Hospital. And I am really good at the math portion (if I do say so myself).
But I just don't know. In the meantime, I get to make 200 flashcards and carry them around with me everywhere I go.
Aren't you all jealous?
No comments:
Post a Comment