I want people to use their words. I'm not a mind reader folks. If you want something, say it.
I want people to do what they say they're going to do. Is commitment really such a difficult concept?
I want people to be on time. That means ON TIME not 5 minutes later.
I want people to accept responsibility for their actions. If I have to, why doesn't everyone?
I want people to accept each other's opinions. ESPECIALLY if they're differing. That doesn't mean you have to like it, it just means you have to play nicely! I'm pretty sure this is Kindergarten 101, kids. Which leads me to...
I want people to stop finding reasons to argue. We should be searching for ways NOT to argue.
I want people to understand that work is part of life. Newsflash! It's not easy folks! Life, that is. In fact, it's frequently quite difficult. And that means you're going to have to grow a pair and do something to make what you want happen. It's not just going to happen because you want it to.
I want people to stop using Facebook. I was going to put "stop using Facebook for *insert specific annoying thing here*" But I think we'd all be better off if we just stopped using Facebook. Who's with me?! *crickets* Yep. That's what I thought.
I want people to stop being selfish.
I want people to use their brains.
I want people to be grateful for the good things they have.
I want people to realize their potential.
I want people to stop taking loved ones for granted.
I want people to stop trying to make their lives SO difficult. Life is hard, but you don't need to make it worse.
As soon as I figure out how to get all these things, you can elect me President of the World. Until then, consider this my birthday list. Choose an item and make it happen for an entire day.
No comments:
Post a Comment