I think this category is the most major! Let's see...where to start?
Well, in May, my roommate and I decided to move to Salt Lake to be closer to all the "action". Ok. We're not really "action" people, but now that she has a new job at IMC too, we have a lovely under 10 minute drive to work. We're on the top floor of an apartment complex. I took a solemn oath after the move that I would never move to a top floor apartment again. I take the oath very seriously because my brothers, brother-in-law, dad, uncle and boyfriend (WHAT? Yes you read that right.) were troopers and hefted all the heavy things up the stairs in one night. They're so great.
Next...Hm....I don't think anything else has changed.
JUST KIDDING. So one of my best friends, Cecily, set me up on a blind date. She had judged a music festival and her co-judge was the little brother of one of her favorite theater folk. And she decided a date needed to take place. Bless her for making it happen. I think we'll owe her for a while.
Anyway, his name is Adam. And yes that's a little confusing since I have a nephew Adam. But for now, we distinguish with Big Adam and Little Adam. It's pretty cute when my nieces ask if Big Adam is coming to something. He's definitely got their stamp of approval, which is a good thing because that would have been a deal breaker.
He just graduated from the University of Utah (phew! Grandma Susie can be happy about that) and is going to be the new Choir Teacher at Alta High School. He's a tenor. He's amazingly talented. His whole family is. I get a little intimidated, not gonna lie.
We've been dating for almost 5 months now. It's good. I'm happy.
Stay Tuned...
A Utah graduate with a great voice...um, Adam has definitely got my stamp of approval as well. Next time post a picture of the two of you :)
ReplyDeleteHe has got my stamp of approval, and seeing as I am your favorite cousin I know that was important to have. Hahaha jk. Really though he seems like a great guy!
ReplyDelete