Stop your freaking whining!
I am not even sort of kidding. Everyone has problems. Everyone has hurts. And while I would never trivialize someone else's problems, I think it's important to keep a big picture view.
And on that note, I'd like to introduce you to a new blog...
http://timeinthevineyard.blogspot.com/
This blog is written by one of my best friends. She's always Always ALWAYS been such a huge example to me. She's had her trials, some doozies, if you ask me, but she not only endures, but she endures with such a positive attitude. She'll be the first to contradict me and say that she hasn't always felt she endures so well (in fact, I think she mentions it on her blog), but she is still amazing! And I love her to death! And she says things in a much more tactful way than I ever would. I am so blessed to have her in my life, even if it is at a distance these days.
I was thinking back and thinking about what a rough 2 years it has been. And then I thought really it's been a rough several years. I look back and I'm seriously amazed that I've managed to emerge from the avalanche that was my life for a while mostly intact. And I know I have all of you amazing friends and family to thank. I'm so grateful for each and every one of you!
But seriously, stop reading my blog and go read something worthwhile on my friend's blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment