1. My new cleanser
I went to Sephora a few weeks ago. I've been having breakout AND wrinkle problems. It was time to get some professional help. This cleanser smells awesome! My skin is still adjusting completely. It takes 6 weeks for your skin to cycle and adjust to changes. Good story, huh?
2. Ponds Cream
So in the process of summer AND trying to get some of my breakout issues under control, I have some dry spots on my face. Ponds changed my life last week when I picked it up. It's the only thing that has halted the scales on my cheeks. And it was less than $5 for a big jar.
3. Sushi
I. Love. Sushi. Seriously, I could eat it all the time. And it's really pretty good for you. So at least it's not like "I could eat cheesecake all the time." Granted, I could probably do that too.
4. Sara Bareilles
I really love her music a lot. And this is her newest album. I'm listening to it right now. It's good.
5. This Guy.
He's my MOST favorite thing.





No comments:
Post a Comment