Sunday, June 10, 2012

AMENDED: 30 Things to do Before I Turn 30

Alright, on my 30 Things to do Before I Turn 30 list, I thought it would be brilliant(brilliantly moronic) to give up the data portion of my phone plan.  Yeah.  Right.

Let's be honest, that was doomed to fail from the beginning.  I have a love/hate relationship with my iPhone.  We've discussed this before.  When it comes down to it, I love having access to my email anywhere.  Facebook makes me die inside, but somehow I feel obligated to check it because that's where everyone shares uncomfortable information that their friends and family never thought to never want to know.  But I love that Google Maps gives me directions to anywhere I need to be. 

What I'm trying to say is...when my iPhone AT&T contract is up in a month, I'm keeping my iPhone, but leaving AT&T.  But I'm going to get a Data Plan. 

So, now I'm replacing that "To Do".  Instead, I'm going to learn how to tie a man's tie.  Yep.  Don't know how.  I've never tied a tie before.  Yep.  I was married for 8 years.  I have 4 brothers.  Never learned how.  I figure it's a life skill.  You never know when you'll be tested on your tie tying skills. 

I'm all over it.

1 comment:

  1. I have a love hate relationship with my iPhone too. :) and I think it's awesome that you're going to learn to tie a tie. I've never tied one or learned before either and I've been married for 11 years. :) that will be a fun one!

    ReplyDelete