Thursday, June 7, 2012

I'm So Brave

This morning I went to my brother's house where his awesome wife helped me check off one of the scariest things on my 30 Before I Turn 30 list. She made me eggs for breakfast. Nothing too fancy. Scrambled with cheese. And I probably could have figured it out, but I didn't want to botch it and hate them for the rest of forever. And she gave me some helpful tips so I can make them myself someday. Thanks Kristie! She took a picture so there's proof.



Cut me some slack! I had just rolled out of bed and threw my hair back and I don't like posing for pictures. So it looks like I'm barely gagging them down. But I actually kind of liked them. They probably won't become a basic staple. But now I know I can eat them!

Thanks Kristie and Emma for having me over for breakfast! And especially for helping me check off something!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you weren't actually gagging them down. I go in and out of egg phases myself. I'm glad you have such an awesome sister-in-law to help check one off your list!

    ReplyDelete