Thursday, September 6, 2012

I Have a Sickness

I over-book myself.  Don't get me wrong, I love being busy.  I like having things to do.  I like helping people with their things to do.  But sometimes, I have a tendency to take on too many projects.  I make my "To Do List" unmanageable.  I not only take on my tasks, but I let others pile on more.

And everyone has a breaking point.  And I feel mine approaching.

Truth be told, it's my own fault.  I'm familiar with the cycle.  And if I just said no, I wouldn't have these problems.  Or if I spread out my own projects so they didn't land all in the same time period, that would be really swell.   Unfortunately I don't appear to have a ton of control over when everything happens in life, but still, I could try harder to balance things.

And yes this is all bubbling up right now because I'm spending less than 3 hours a day at home (sleep not included).  And some days it's not even 3 hours.

Ugh.  And I need more human contact.  And by human contact, I mean with people I like.  The people at the DATC do not count.  And yes I'm doing a show...but it's just not the same as seeing my friends.  I need social interaction with people I don't want to punch in the face (or at least like enough to ignore the impulse).

Okay.  I'm done whining about this now.

1 comment:

  1. Would you please capitalize "The" when placed in front of DATC? (just like The Walmart)JK

    ReplyDelete