Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

My Sister-in-law is awesome.  She is crafty and thoughtful and amazing.  And she has outdone herself this time.



She painstakingly gathered 30 notes from my closest friends and family and compiled them into this book.  On a day I'd been dreading for a year, this was such a source of comfort and so uplifting.  There were so many fond memories and kind words!

This last year has been really difficult for me.  Things still are rough more often than naught.  But this was such a blessing to me at a dark time.  To read all the things written...I just don't deserve amazing friends like you.  And I think some of you might have been drinking copiously while writing these.  Or maybe you were thinking of someone else.  Someone much more worthy of such praise.  Thank you for all your kind words!

And as for Kristie...I can't believe how much time and effort it must have taken for her to track everyone down and keep following up to get things done.  I'm so grateful for such a caring sister-in-law who is so in tune with the spirit that she knew exactly what I needed for my birthday and took the time to make me feel so special on my birthday.

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet! And I know you deserved every bit of praise and kind words. Happy birthday, Wendi!

    ReplyDelete