Sunday, April 15, 2012

Just So You Know, I'm Always Right

I've been hesitant to hop on the Pinterest bandwagon.  I knew that if I did, I'd spend far too many of my already precious minutes "pinning". 

Last night, I hung out with my girls, Melina and Lacee.  And they introduced me to the dark side.  And Lacee sent me the invite.  And this morning, I started pinning.  It started with just a few hairstyles.  But soon, I was looking at dozens of recipes and finding new ways to exercise. 

I suppose there are worse ways to spend a Sunday.  And with Pinterest, everything is in one easy location.  And I did find lots of recipes I want to try(too bad it SUCKS to cook for 1).  And my hair should look super cool for at least a month. 

But I was right.  Pinterest is going to become my new time-waster.

No comments:

Post a Comment