I've spent a lot of time having to come up with an alternative course of action to the initial concept.
In other words, I spend a lot of time realizing Plan A is a bust and having to come up with Plan B.
I'm thinking that must mean that by now, I'm pretty good at it.
So here's the update. The University of Utah doesn't want to give me Financial Aid or Scholarships. So I've decided that I'm not going to go to school in the fall. What's the Plan, then?
PLAN B(8,785,193)
I'm going to find a full time job for the summer. Something that will pay me money and not make me want to kill myself. Although, I'm pretty sure I can survive just about anything for 4 months. Because when school starts again, I'm going to go back to the University of Utah and be an accompanist again. And I can still sub. And I'm considering picking up some private piano students.
And it gets more exciting... with the money I earn from working full time this summer, I'm going to plan an epic European excursion. After all, I still need to get a stamp in my passport. Who wants to come?
No comments:
Post a Comment