I've worked out with him before. It's always gone the same...
Wendi: hey, Tyler! I have a brilliant idea! Let's go to the gym and work out!
Tyler: That IS a brilliant idea!
At the gym..,
Tyler: Wendi, you have old lady arms. Let's fix that. How much can you bench?
Wendi: (laughs hysterically) No.
Tyler: Oh come on. We'll start with just the bar. You can handle that.
Wendi: It's heavy.
Tyler: Just try like 3 reps.
Wendi: It's heavy.(does the reps and thinks she's done)
Tyler: keep going...
Wendi: You lied! You said I only had to do 3! (as much as she fights it, she doesn't have many options and continues to lift)
Right before her arms are about to collapse, Tyler rescues the bar and sets it to rest.
Wendi: We're done now, right?
Tyler: I think you can do more. Let's add some weight to the bar.
Wendi: (pleading) It's heavy!
Tyler: You can totally do it!
Wendi: Ok. Like 3.
Tyler: Ok.
You can all see where this is going, right? After 3, Tyler makes me do more. And it's heavy.
Well, my gym pass is expired. So I decided it would be safe to let Tyler help me work out at home. However, he makes me do loads of push ups and crunches. And he bought a weight set. They're heavy.
The best part? My work out buddies.

Just so you know, I don't use the same weights as the kids. I'm not whining that the 3 pounders are too heavy.
The kids are really supportive. And they help me count my push ups, so it's a good learning experience for them too. Sometimes they do push ups too. It's pretty adorable. And when Taylor picks up a weight she says, "Heavy!"
So. Freaking. Cute.
Oh and I'm get toned too.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment