Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I NEED to GO Some Place

I'm so antsy.  It took all of my self control to not jump in my car and drive somewhere.  Mostly I didn't because I had commitments for early this week.  It's a good thing I have a photoshoot on Saturday or I might be in my car, as we speak(or as I type, although, that would make blogging difficult and dangerous).

I seriously need to go to on a vacation.  I've spent the last few days looking into various trips I could take.  I'm debating between somewhere close and familiar(Southern California) or somewhere distant and exotic(Oh, Europe, someday...). 

One thing is for certain, I NEED to get AWAY!  Any suggestions?  Anyone want to come along?

Vote in the poll so I can decide where to go!

2 comments:

  1. It looks like we might be moving to England at the end of the year. (crossing my fingers) I know it isn't right away but you can come play with us in Europe and have a place to stay! Go somewhere closer and then come play in the UK next year. Just sayin. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saratoga Springs is out of town...come visit when you feel antsy! I LOVE adult interaction!

    ReplyDelete