If I could have someone wash my hair for me everyday(or at least a few times a week), I would totally be in heaven!
I slept funny on my neck a few nights ago and now I'm really suffering. I can't get it fixed. It makes me sad...and very uncomfortable.
I love that it's about to be fresh produce season. I love eating fresh produce and, strangely enough, I like shopping for fresh produce. I know it's weird.
I've been trying to stay up on current events. When I was in college, I would be glued to the news(TV, Internet, print, whatever) so I could be up to date. I took a lot of political science classes(remember how that was my minor?) and it was kind of important that I knew what was going on. I've missed being in the know. Plus, with it being a presidential election year, it's extra important to me to know what's going on, not just in politics and the race, but around the world because those are issues that will be making their way into the campaign.
My hair smells super good right now. That's all I have to say about that.
My friend Angie introduced me to this new concealer. It is color matching. It comes out of the tube gray and then as you rub and pat it into your skin, it changes to match your skin tone. It's amazing. And really creepy. I'm concerned that there are nanobots in the make up and that they're going to make their way to my brain and take over.
I'm really excited that it's getting warmer! I'm ready to go hiking and camping and fishing and boating and all that fun stuff! And dutch oven cooking or foil dinners! Love it!
I miss all the piano playing I was doing at the University of Utah. I need to practice more. And you know, as much as I love that I have any kind of piano to play, my digital piano is less than ideal and I really get frustrated with it sometimes.
I'm making some progress on my 30 Before I'm 30 list. I've got a few checked off and I'm nearly done with a couple others and I've put others in motion. I'm on track to finish before October 15th.
My roommate has been sick and has been coughing all over the apartment. And she's not covering her mouth. Seriously sweetie, you're 25! Cover it! AND as sick as she is, she should be quarantied to her room, but noooo she's spewing germs all over the living room and kitchen. So I've been using lots of Clorox wipes. Pretty much just following her around removing germs from surfaces I'm going to have to touch or sit on or cook on. And as much as I love Clorox wipes, my hands are getting really dry.
I'm really tired right now, but I'm not sure if I'd actually be able to go to sleep. I've had some problems getting my brain to shut down so I can go to sleep. I've got to get the off switch fixed for that.
I need a new book to read. I know several of you out there that might still be reading my craziness like to read. Make me some suggestions! I'm feeling intellectual. But I actually like reading more than one book at a time, so suggest a variety of stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment