Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Update Pictures

Due to the nature of life, things are always changing. Not quite a year ago, we had a family photoshoot with my mom's side of the family. However, since then things have changed. So for my mom for Mother's Day, I gathered my siblings and my nieces and we had a quick little photoshoot. We'll obviously need to do another shoot in the fall after Rushforth baby #2 and McCabe baby #2 arrive. But for now, this will do...

Aren't we pretty people?
I love these faces! So. Much. And they are growing up WAY too fast!
Taylor is showing us how to smile.
Emma loves Taylor...maybe too much.
Life changes so quickly. And often we are left with memories...and photos. I wouldn't trade these memories and photos for anything and I'm so glad I've always got a camera with me to capture people and moments like these!

1 comment: