Tuesday, May 22, 2012

i

i am Wendi Lyn Rushforth and i am currently reading The Historian.

i think WAY too much.
i am happy when I get to play with my nieces.
i have slight OCD tendencies.
i miss having a "person".(you know what I mean and I don't want to dwell)
i fear becoming a cat lady(I'm allergic and then I'd die and they'd eat my face).
i feel like my head might explode.
i smell, but not very often...I try to shower regularly.
i usually sing while I do dishes.
i search for sheet music constantly. I'm always looking to expand my library.
i regret my degree. I really wish I'd gotten a degree in something useful.
i love music. I had an all music day today. Seriously. I got up and organized music and then I filled in for Mr. Smith at the High School and ran through concert music with Concert Choir and then I went home and practiced for voice lessons and then I went to voice lessons and then I went to the choir concert. Can I just say, it was pure happiness!
i care way too much.
i tell myself to be patient...but it's not very effective.
i worry that I'm going to be that old crazy matronly Aunt in the Tim Burton Alice in Wonderland who makes up boyfriends.
i am not the type to give up...like ever...on anything...it's a blessing and a curse.

i remember this one time when my brother and I got ice cream and mine fell in the puddle and my mom said it was all gone and then my brother(seriously he had to be like 2) smirked at me while he licked his ice cream cone.
i believe things happen for a reason.
i sing a lot. But I get anxiety about singing in front of all my uber talented friends.
i don’t always give myself as much credit as I should.
i don’t like when people treat me like I'm stupid.
i write a lot. On my blog, in my journal, on the stalls of bathrooms(okay, not the last one).
i win when I mini golf, but only because I cheat.
i lose pieces of my sanity every single day.
i dance but not nearly as often as I'd like. Who wants to take me dancing?
i wish...Where do I even start?
i never thought I would be childless, divorced, and dating again at the age of 29.

i listen to my iTunes playlists. They read my mood and play me exactly what I need.
i don't understand why some people are so stupid.
i can usually be found at the piano.
i need to go on a vacation.
i forget by choice. I have a really good memory.

I stole this from my friend, Eliza. Her blog is also private, so you can't read hers. She stole it from her sister. I thought it was fun so here it is.

1 comment:

  1. I honestly laughed when I read the ice cream bit with you and your brother because Peter and Aaron did the same thing yesterday but with Popsicle. Aaw, sibling love at a young and tender age :)

    This was a fun read, I'm glad you did it too!

    ReplyDelete