Sunday, April 15, 2012

Half-Way

6 months from today, I turn 30. So technically, I should be 1/2 done with my 30 before I Turn 30 (don't remember that post? Check HERE) list. Yeah. I'm not. I've done 2 things. And no. I'm not going to tell you which ones. And I'm working on about 3 others(some of them have multiple steps). For example, I sent in my passport to get my name changed so that I can go to another country and get a stamp on my passport(which would take care of 2 items on my list).

So I thought this morning, "I can find one of those to take care of this very day"! But I need a little preparation to check off most of those. I'm thinking I could eat eggs today. But you know what? I don't actually know how to cook eggs. And I would kind of like the egg experience to not be a disaster. I was kind of hoping to come out of this with a new passion for eggs(okay, passion isn't the right word, but you know what I mean).

I guess if I put my mind to it, I could memorize 2 piano pieces today. I'm already most of the way memorized on one piece. But a 2nd one too? Let's be honest, I'm old. It's not going to happen.

Going on a spontaneous trip sounds fun. But I have little munchkins to watch tomorrow.

Anyway...so here I am, blogging, which is NOT on the list. Well, I guess it's back to look at Egg Recipes(it's not going well).

1 comment: