Saturday was an AWESOME day! I had an audition for The Importance of Being Earnest. I can't tell you how much I've wanted to be in this show! I love it sooo much! Plus, I get to pretend to be British! I mean, that's living the dream(okay, the actual dream is to date someone with a hot british accent...but a close second is me being British). The audition went quite well. Call backs are on Tuesday, so we'll see how that goes. I would love love LOVE to be in this show! (SIDE NOTE: I did not make Drowsy Chaperone. But I'm totally over that. I would MUCH rather do this play.)
After my super awesome audition, I went and took pictures for one of my friends from back in the good old days. We went to the Utah State Botanical Center in Kaysville. It's one of my new favorite places for pictures. I'll definitely be headed there again soon.
Then I did some quick Christmas shopping(quick because I was on a schedule) and managed to pretty much finish up everything. WOOHOO!
Next on the schedule was meeting with some gals about the possibility of moving into their town home(I found them through ksl.com). It turned out to be a match made in heaven. The girls are super cute and we seemed to fit pretty well. I'm really excited! I have a place to live! My life doesn't feel quite so much like it's in limbo! I love when things fall into place! I find out Monday if I can move in the end of December or the end of January. I'm really fine either way(but everyone keep your fingers crossed for the end of December because I'm TOO EXCITED TO WAIT!).
I spent the afternoon taking care of some housekeeping and such. Then I had BHS Christmas Dance photoshoots. And topped it off with a lovely evening with friends.
I'm grateful for ABSOLUTELY PERFECT SATURDAYS. Cuz that's what this one was!(Seriously there are very few things that coule have made it better...very few...but there's always room for improvement, I suppose)
No comments:
Post a Comment