I'm finding I have more than I thought. I didn't make The Importance of Being Earnest. This is my way of spinning it so that I don't become
Now that I'm not going to bogged down with rehearsals and performances(or preparing for auditions because I'm emotionally worn out), I'll have time to do all the things I've been putting off. Such as...
Write the next Great American Novel
Cure Cancer
Run for Political Office
Learn to Ride a Unicycle
Hitchhike Across the Country
Solve World Hunger
Learn to Golf
Date (Okay, I actually plan on doing this one)
Work on My Fusion Reactor
Become a Racecar Driver
Practice my Lightsaber Technique
Watch Trashy Reality TV
Earn my Millions Creating Useless iPhone Apps
Travel Abroad (I really want to do this one too)
Join the Circus
Practice the Art of Seduction
And that's just the tip of the ice berg. The World is my oyster! I can do anything! I've been given the gift of time! If you have any other ideas I should add to my list, let me know!
No comments:
Post a Comment