Thursday, December 15, 2011

Gratitude day 45

I'm grateful for Christmas music! I love it! I haven't really played it as much this year as in the past. But I do love it! These are some of my favorites...

Sleigh Ride- I love playing this on the piano. The duet is awesome...if only I had some to play it with me.
All I Want For Christmas is You- you know, the Mariah Carey one. Takes me back. I have several interesting memories about this one.
Cold December Night- have heard this new one from Michael Buble? No?! You need to remedy that right now!
The Christmas Waltz- a classic and a long time favorite of mine.
Baby it's Cold Outside- brilliant! Now I just need me a man to sing it with.
White Christmas- I need a white Christmas people!

Just a few of my favorites... What are yours?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment