Monday, December 12, 2011

Pet Peeve

I hate when people are late. I hate when things are running behind schedule. Do not tell me we're eating at 6:00 and not start dinner until 6:45. It's just not ok. When you tell me to be somewhere at 3:00, I will be there by 2:50. I won't expect you to be ready for me until 3:00, but I will be there early.

What spawned this rant, you ask? I'm sitting in the Performing Arts Building waiting to play for a student's jury. They are running more than 30 minutes behind. It is NOT ok! If you have 5 minute slots, keep them to 5 minutes!!!

Deep, cleansing breaths.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Ummmmm, Wendi. How are we still friends?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, I always plan extra time in my mind for you. And you've never kept me waiting nearly 2 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniel HATES being late too, it must run in the family.

    ReplyDelete