Sunday, December 18, 2011

Gratitude Day 48

I'm grateful for my blog.  It's kind of like my journal.  I'm so much better at sorting things trough when I write things down.  I appreciate all of you humoring me and reading the rants of a crazy person(that would be me). 

And not to worry.  A few more weeks of Gratitude (it really does help me be positive during this change in my life), and then I can guarantee things are going to get a lot more exciting on this blog.  That's all I can say.  I guess you're just going to have to stick around to find out. 

On that note, I've decided that I'm going to take the blog private.  So... a lot of you know the routine.  If you want to be able to read my ramblings, I'll need you to send me a message or email or something and tell  me your email address and I'll send you an invite.  You have until January 1st.  And then it's going private.  If you make a comment here with your email address, I won't post it, I'll just make note of the email.

1 comment:

  1. You know my email. And you know I want to keep stalking you.

    ReplyDelete