I could eat boxes and boxes of these.
I do have fairly decent self control. And I have been exercising lately(as in yesterday and then I'm trying a Zumba class today). And yes. I would like to stay thin. Not THIS thin, but thin.
I'm particularly excited about tonight's dinner. My mom is making Cafe Rio Pork. Really tasty! I'll only eat one. But not because I'm watching my weight. Because the tacos are really big and that's all I can eat without wanting to vomit. I'm pretty sure that dish would be very unpleasant in reverse.
So yes. Today I am grateful for food. I'm excited for the holiday season because it means some of my favorite treats. And I will eat quantities of them. Look for me after New Years and things have calmed down. If I'm still too thin by February, you can all start planning the Intervention.

1. I wish my body did that when I'm stressed. Instead, I eat more when I'm upset. I swear school and the stupid break up (yes, it still hits me certain days) are going to make me gain 50 pounds.
ReplyDelete2. I LOVE white chocolate covered Oreos!!!!