This is a Drama-Free Zone!
(Imagine me saying the above while drawing a circle around me with my hands...it's a big circle)
I do not like to create drama for myself. I do not need other people's drama to be part of my life. And most importantly, do not create drama for me.
I did not like drama in Junior High. I did not like it in High School. And I definitely do not like it now that I'm 30 (nearly) and a grown up.
It is one of the big reasons I had a lot of guy friends growing up. Guys are WAY less drama (consistently) than girls. And if you tell them to just take it outside and fight to the death, they will. End of drama. Girls insist on dragging it on...and on...and on. And I have zero tolerance for it.
In case you're struggling with the concept...
Don't drag me into your problems and I won't drag you into mine. And certainly to do not try to create problems in my life. Trust me when I tell you I have more than I can already handle.
Okay. I'm stepping off my soapbox now. You can return to your regularly scheduled programming.
No comments:
Post a Comment