Saturday, August 4, 2012

My Element

I've had a lot of life changes come up recently.  It's really altered my groove. 

But you know what, I like it.  I really thrive when I am busy.  It means I have to structure and schedule myself so much better.  It's hard to organize stuff when you have nothing to organize.  I'm so much more productive when I have loads to do. 

Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8-3 I'm at school.  Awesome.  After Monday morning, I'll get to go to more than just 1 class all day and that will help my sanity.  Seriously.  6 hours of math is so much!  I took my 3rd test on Friday.  It didn't go quite as well as my first 2 tests.  I got 92%.  But that still puts me on track to not have to take the final.  So that's good.  I'm spending a good chunk of my weekend finishing the last 3 chapters and making sure I am ready to go on that last test.  And then I can go register for my next classes.  I love this whole go at your own pace thing!  It's really nice for people like me.

And then in the evenings I've got rehearsal for Scarlet Pimpernel.  With the craziness of summer, we're not rehearsing every night yet, but it's enough to keep me entertained in the evening. 

Tuesdays and Thursdays I'll be playing up at the University of Utah.

I've got homework I'll have to do in the in between times.  Laundry, cleaning, cooking, eating. 

Maybe I'll have time for fun.  But it's not like I have an over active social calendar right now, as it is. 

But I really excel at the whole being busy thing.  And I'm just ready to feel like I have a purpose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment