Let me just say that I love this dress. So. Much. I bought it several months ago and It's red and fantastic. And I wore it to my Scarlet Pimpernel audition and we all know how that turned out! Let's just say it's always a crowd pleaser.
Okay. This is probably my favorite of all the pictures. The reason is going to sound a little crazy. But this is how I picture myself in my head. You know how when you imagine what you're wearing or what you look like or you picture yourself in a certain scenario and what you picture isn't the precise way that you look in the mirror? Well, in my head, I'm soft and glowy. Okay not exactly. But this this is what I look like to myself in my head. See, I'm a crazy person.
Let's talk about how adorable my shoes are.
I love photos that capture the real genuine article. I don't love posed photos because they feel forced or fake. But because Ashley is amazing and we have a good report, it was easy to just be myself. Sometimes I look at other people's pictures and I think, "That doesn't look like that person." But the awesome thing about these pictures is that I see various facets of my personality in every one of them.
This alley was terrifying. I was a little worried I was going to get a disease from touching things. But it was WAY too cool and environment to not take advantage of. I love it!
I just think this picture is adorable. I love my hands. I know it's weird, but there you have it.
The Graffiti Wall. Pure Awesomeness. Plus I love my Orange Dorothy Sundress.
Tell me you don't look at this picture and think "WENDI!"
Anyone want to try to caption this picture?
I don't usually like profile pictures of myself. I have a long face and I don't love my chin. But I like this one. And Ashley told me I have a great chin, so I'm feeling better about that.
I love putting my hands in a sturdy door frame.
Aren't they spectacular? I love them! They're such fun pictures! And they're exactly what I hoped they would be. It was pretty much like Ashley and I were using the same brain. It was a little scary. She'd be like, "Okay now do... exactly what you're doing." Cuz I'd already anticipated what she'd wanted. We're amazing like that.
Seriously Ashley, I love them!











Every single picture is AMAZING!!! You are beyond gorgeous, Wendi. So stunning and beautiful.
ReplyDelete