Thursday, August 9, 2012

*Insert Olympic Fanfare Here*

I really love watching the Olympics.  And I have been sadly deprived of the privilege for the most part this time around.  And I am most displeased.

You see, a few weeks ago, I got amitious and pulled al the furniture out from the walls to vacuum and clean and such(fine.  I found a giant spider and wanted to make sure he didn't have any friends).  While I had the TV moved out, I tried hooking up the TV to the antenna.  I don't think I got the cable on quite right.  I oculd get a picture on the TV, but no sound.  Of course, the antenna was giving me limited channels anyway... 4 and 13.  And I never got around to having someone come and try to get things situated correctly.  Part of it may be pride.  I get pretty determined that I can do things by myself.  And I get extra irritated with an Electronic device gets the best of me. 

Anyway, because of this, I haven't watch much of the Olympics, just what I catch when I'm visit other people's houses.  I feel kind of ripped off. 

Truth be told, I REALLY love the Winter Olypmics.  I always wanted to be a figure skater.

No comments:

Post a Comment