(Because I'm lazy, I got a bit behind)
TUESDAY I was grateful that I'm not a quitter. I know this may surprise you, but perhaps I was a little hasty in judging myself so harshly in THIS blog post.
I went to lessons on Tuesday and Cecily's interim teacher(Cecily is in Dallas doing Kismet) was very patient with me and very helpful and didn't point out how awful I was. I didn't even see him wince(although, I spent a great deal of time wincing...but we fixed a lot of things so that got better).
And the last couple days as I've been practicing(aren't you proud of me, Cecily?) and recording myself(it really was brilliant eventhough it made me want to die a little), I'm hearing improvement and using the recordings as a way to refine my singing and help myself at home(I'm such a good little student).
Now if only I could get my mouth to speak/sing German, everything would be great.
No comments:
Post a Comment