There are a lot of things I'm grateful for today. Not all of them are entirely appropriate for me to say out loud. Let's see if I can find one that would be okay to post...
1. I'm grateful for meals I don't have to fix. Thanks mom for feeding me tonight!
2. I'm grateful for new beginnings.
3. I'm grateful for my roommates.
4. I'm grateful for cinnamon rolls. Thanks Kristie!
5. I'm grateful for my new hair color(brace yourselves though, I want it a bit darker...pictures after that).
6. I'm grateful for Ocean Spray fruit snacks...especially since they were only $1 at Walmart!
7. I'm grateful for razors...and people who use them.
8. I'm grateful for Chocolate.
9. I'm grateful for cool Apps on my iPhone.
10. I'm grateful for a productive weekend.
11. I'm grateful for 13 hours of sleep last night(hopefully I can fall asleep tonight).
12. I'm grateful for new adventures and experiences.
13. I'm grateful for thoroughness.
14. I'm grateful for raspberry jam.
15. I'm grateful for awesome friends!
16. I'm grateful for people to vent to.
17. I'm grateful for people to laugh with.
18. I'm grateful for my amazing family!
19. I'm grateful for the gospel.
20. I'm grateful for my muppet slippers.
21. I'm grateful for music.
22. I'm grateful for my talents.
23. I'm grateful for deodorant(when was the last time you were in the same room with 35 8th grade boys?).
24. I'm grateful for a dishwasher in my apartment!
25. I'm grateful for my microfiber hair towel(Angie, how did I ever live before this?)!
26. I'm grateful for smoothe(relatively) transitions.
27. I'm grateful for unexpected opportunities.
28. I'm grateful for clean laundry.
29. I'm grateful for cookies(although I will never again eat 2.5 dozen in 3 days).
30. I'm grateful for my work ethic.
31. I'm grateful for my sense of humor.
32. I'm grateful for God's sense of humor(well, most of the time).
33. I'm grateful for my cooking abilities.
34. I'm grateful for contacts(I'm glad I don't have to wear my glasses all the time...but I love them).
35. I'm grateful for Bath and Body Works Vanilla Tini body lotion(have you smelled me lately?).
36. I'm grateful for the internet(I shouldn't waste so much time on it...but it does make some things easier).
37. I'm grateful for sweaters.
38. I'm grateful for patience.
39. I'm grateful for my trials.
40. I'm grateful for my new exercise routine(seriously, loving the results).
41. I'm grateful for my job(I get to teach music/play music! Does it really get any better?).
42. I'm grateful for my college degree(if I needed to go back and get a teaching certificate, it really wouldn't be that hard).
43. I'm grateful for my nieces. They seriously bring happiness and sunshine to ANY day!
44. I'm grateful for my friends' kids! And I love how willing the parents are to lend me their children!
45. I'm grateful for deep breaths.
46. I'm grateful for Cafe Rio.
47. I'm grateful for White Collar(oh Neal Caffrey...).
48. I'm grateful for Bones.
49. I'm grateful for quiet evenings at home.
50. I'm grateful for nail polish.
51. I'm grateful for my car(it's very stealthy looking...I like to think I'm a spy).
52. I'm grateful for trial and error.
53. I'm grateful for sweat pants.
54. I'm grateful for Sleepy Hollow.
55. I'm grateful for Peanut Butter.
56. I'm grateful for iTunes(I love that all my music is in the same location).
57. I'm grateful for spray butter.
58. I'm grateful for my skinny jeans(somedays you just need a guarantee that you look hot).
59. I'm grateful for my "hooker boots".
60. I'm grateful for chips and salsa.
61. I'm grateful for friends who are much wiser than I am.
62. I'm grateful for new "1st"s.
63. I'm grateful for memories.
64. I'm grateful for learning opportunities.
65. I'm grateful for new pillow cases.
66. I'm grateful for FRIENDS(the TV show).
67. I'm grateful for late nights(I really thought I was done staying up late...I kind of like that I'm not).
68. I'm grateful for days I can sleep in.
69. I'm grateful for concerts and musicals and plays to see.
70. I'm grateful for voice lessons(and Cecily!).
71. I'm grateful for hot showers.
72. I'm grateful for people who are on time(but Angie, I still love you).
73. I'm grateful for Blueberry Muffins.
74. I'm grateful for Kneaders French Toast(but really it's the amazing syrup they have).
75. I'm grateful for water(yup...it's what I drink...soda is gross).
76. I'm grateful for made up words.
77. I'm grateful for books(wish I had more time to read them).
78. I'm grateful for Disney(movies, land, world...all of it).
79. I'm grateful for Virgin River Hotel and Casino signs(heeheehee).
80. I'm grateful for vacations(I really need one...I never get to go anywhere).
81. I'm grateful for musical theater.
82. I'm grateful for opportunities to perform(still working on that one resolution to sing in front of people...but no one wants me to sing for them...sad, huh?).
83. I'm grateful for thick hair.
84. I'm grateful for my cute little figure.
85. I'm grateful for Netflix.
86. I'm grateful for Bare Minerals foundation.
87. I'm grateful for my persistence.
88. I'm grateful for my instincts.
89. I'm grateful for my spontanaeity.
90. I'm grateful for the end of my 90 day waiting period!
Hm...I found ways to make them all appropriate(I think). Tomorrow is the day I file my final divorce paper work. After that, it's just a couple weeks until I have the decree and it's all finalized. I'm ready to move to the next phase of my life! The little steps I've already taken have been great! But I'm ready to dive in 100% now! The last 90 days of gratitude has gotten me through some rough patches. I know it won't be smoothe sailing from here on out, far from. But I know that I can plow through anything! Bring it on!
No comments:
Post a Comment