- I'm really irritated that I have a Passport that I've never used.
- I'm allergic to a lot of flowers, but I kind of want to be one of those people that gets flowers delivered to them at work and everyone is all "Oh! So cute! He sent you flowers at work!"
- I'm a chocolate snob. High quality chocolate is all I eat. Lindor Truffles. Godiva caramels. Ghiradelli Chocolate chips(for my cookies, of course). But I really don't eat much.
- I really need to wash my make up brushes(I know, that's something that can be done).
- I have a serious love/hate relationship with my recital piece. I love the song! It's beautiful and I love singing the melody. I can not, for the life of me, get my mouth to sing German. So frustrating!
- I organize my movies by genre and then I alphabetize. I do the same thing with my books(mostly).
- I don't like Reality TV.
- I can eat whole boxes of Nilla Wafers in the right situation. But I don't do generic and I prefer Nabisco.
- I also don't like generic Peanut Butter. Call me a snob if you want, that's just the way I feel about it.
- If I blogged half the things that I thought about wanting to blog, you wouldn't be able to keep up with all the reading and what you did read would probably make you very concerned for my sanity.
- I can't wait until January 30th.
- Some things aren't polite to talk about with most people, and it definitely wouldn't be okay to blog about them.
- I've never hit a person with my car. But I think about it...more than is probably healthy.
- I still would never intentionally hit a person with my car.
- I love going to see musicals, plays, the symphony, the opera, the ballet...all those kinds of goodness!
- I love museums. Pretty much any kind of museum. And aquariums. And when I go out of town, those are some of the things I really like doing.
- I have a secret desire to be a Librarian or a Museum Curator. Seriously.
Thursday, January 12, 2012
They Just Pop Into My Head
I can't help it. It usually happens when I'm driving in the car, or blow drying my hair, or watching TV, or trying to sleep. Things just pop into my head. It's not like I was thinking hard about them. They're just little thoughts. And I don't always know what to do about them. Sometimes there's nothing that CAN be done. So now you get to read about some of them...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I organize my dvds and books too. The books are categorized, but the dvds are just alphabetical, mostly because I don't have enough to put in genres. I have a clothes/shoes system too.
ReplyDelete