Thursday, January 12, 2012

Gratitude Day 72

Wednesday, I was grateful for my friend Amy.  She lives in North Carolina.  That's REALLY far away!  BUT she's here visiting.  And that means seeing all my other girls as well! 

We got together for Amy's birthday last night.  It was a blast to have dinner and ice cream(of course there was ice cream!) with the girls again.  We chatted and caught up and reminisced(Amy...CREEPY TINY HANDS!) and laughed...a lot!  Good times.

You know, girls, we really don't need Amy to comem to give us an excuse to hang out.  Of course, we do prefer having Amy with us...she needs to not live so far away!

1 comment:

  1. Or you could all just move to North Carolina. Seriously, I'm like 90 minutes from the beach. And my house shakes from artillery blasts. What more can you ask for?

    I had an awesome time. Made me realize just how much I miss you girls.

    ReplyDelete