In a perfect world, now that I'm single again, I would travel. I would travel all the time. I'd go all over the world. I'd finally get a stamp in my passport! (whoa! While You Were Sleeping moment right there)
I have quite the list of places I'd like to go. I'm sure you're dying to know what's on the list, right?
PARIS, FRANCE
Remember how I almost got to go to Paris in the fall of 2008? Yeah. I'm still really bitter about that. I took french in school. I studied up again in 2008 in preparation for the trip. And I love French History! I want to go to Paris so BADLY!
LONDON, ENGLAND
Part of the awesome trip to Paris was going to involve me going to London too. Remember how my emphasis was European History? And I did my thesis on Queen Elizabeth I? Yeah. I need me some England.
ITALY
This is a picture of Venice, but I'm not too picky. But I studied so much about the Rennaisance for my degree, that it would be an abomination if I didn't make it Italy.
A CRUISE
I don't particularly care where I go, I just want to go on a cruise. I would prefer a warm locale. And I don't really want to go on a cruise by myself.
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
I'm not sure I have a great reason for wanting to go to Australia, I just do.
DISNEYLAND
I'm ALWAYS up for a trip to Disneyland! To be honest, I have a secret ambition to visit every Disney Park in the world. I know, I'm a crazy person. But what are you gonna do?
So who wants to go on a trip with me? Cuz I seriously have a NEED to go on a trip! I never get to go anywhere!






No comments:
Post a Comment