Sunday, January 15, 2012

Gratitude Day 76

I'm grateful my body is getting back into a rhythm. I'm starting to find my groove again. I've got school and the school related activities I have to take home and I've got singing and piano stuff. I'm loving living with my roommates. I'm ready to go to the singles ward. I'm ready to file my papers in 2 weeks(2 weeks from tomorrow, thank you very much).

I'm not under near as much stress. And I love that my body is recovering from all my previous stress. I had fingers I would get warts on every time that I got really stressed. I haven't had warts since the divorce started. I lost a bit a weight, but I'm gaining some back. I'm doing it a healthy way, too. I've been working out. My arms and abs are getting really awesome.

I'm feeling great and doing great. Really. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment