Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Midnight Musings

Yes. I should be sleeping.  But I'm not.  I have a cold and it's causing a headache that my Tylenol has yet to penetrate.  So my brain is going a million miles a minute(I also took Mucinex and the decongestant in that tends to make me a little edgy....it also makes me have super crazy dreams...after I eventually get to sleep) and I thought you'd all enjoy a little rambling...

I start my long-term subbing job as Choir Teacher at Millcreek Junior High tomorrow.  I'm a little nervous.  Not about tomorrow, or any day in the next 2 weeks, not really(end of semester).  I'm nervous about preparing the 9th graders for their Festival.  I have to teach them 3 pieces and then take them and have them perform it.  They also have to sight read, and I get to teach them how to do that too.  Okay, thinking about that makes my head hurt more...moving on...

We're getting new carpet in the living room of the apartment on Wednesday.  We have to move all the furniture tomorrow night into the kitchen... We need some manly help.  On Thursday, we're getting new linoleum(sp?) in the kitchen so everything has to be moved back into the living room, plus we have to move the stove, fridge and washer and dryer off the floor.  More manly help please.

Remember how I'm taking my blog private?  Yeah you need to tell me your email address, if you haven't already, or you are going to be in tears come the end of the week when you can't access my brilliance.

I'm going to South Pacific at Capitol Theater on Wednesday.  I'm SUPER excited!

I'm wondering if you can get a British Boy with a British Accent and not get British Teeth.

I was talking to my roommate this morning about relationships and divorce and stuff.  I think relationships work when both people are more concerned about the happiness of the other person than they are their own.  If you are thinking about and taking care of the other person, and they are thinking about and taking care of you, then you both have your needs met and you don't even have to think about yourself.  When people get selfish, relationships fall apart. 

I want to travel.  I have a passport I've never used.  That's sad.

I calculated and I think I made 16 pounds of caramels this Holiday Season.  We aren't going to talk about how many pounds I ate.

I love dancing.  I miss dancing.  I should dance more.

When did groceries get to be so expensive?  I mean really!  It's getting ridiculous! 

Today, I set up the wireless router for the apartment and helped the roommates get hooked up.  Yup.  I'm basically a computer genius!

I'm itching for an adventure.  I don't know what exactly...it's a work in progress.

Well, this doesn't seem to be helping my headache.  My head might explode(and not in a good way).  And I really need to sleep since I will be getting up in about 6 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment