I stole this from my friend Miranda's blog.
1. What did you do in 2011 that you'd never done before? Went to Disney World!
2. Did you keep your New Year's Resolutions, and
will you make more for next year?
I don't remember my resolutions from last year. But I have a few for next. I've already made a post about it.
3. Did anyone close to you give
birth?
My Friends Lacee and Amy both gave birth. Oh and my cousin's wife.
4. Did anyone close to you
die?
No.5. What countries did you
visit?
None. I don't want to talk about it.6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you
lacked in 2011?
I have a list. And what are probably unreasonable expectations. 7. What dates from 2011 will remain etched upon
your memory, and why?
December 25th- It was a REALLY awesome Christmas(and I'm focusing on the positive of the year).
8. What was your biggest personal achievement of
the year?
It might sound weird, but I was able to find the courage to get divorced.
9. What was your biggest
failure?
Interestingly enough, my divorce. I mean, it's really for the best, but the marriage was a failure.10. Did you suffer illness or
injury?
Physical injury? No. 11. What was the best thing you
bought?
My little black dress for my class reunion. I've gotten some good use out of that.12. Whose behavior merited
celebration?
Um, hello! Me! I'm so well behaved!
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and
depressed?
I don't want to talk about it.14. Where did most of your money
go?
I'm going to guess house-related stuff.
15. What did you get really, really, really
excited about?
HeeHeeHee...wouldn't you like to know? Ok....starting over.
16. What song (s) will always remind you of
2011?
Meine Lippen Sie Kussen So Heiss- This German song has been the bane of my existence since October.
King of Everything by Sarah Barreilles- Trust me, it hits home.17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a)
happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or
poorer?
a) happier b) Thinner c) richer, in terms of blessings
18. What do you wish you'd done more
of?
Performing
19. What do you wish you'd done less
of?
Crying20. Did you fall in love in
2011?
Um....21. What was your favorite TV
program?
Bones22. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate
this time last year?
I don't hate people. I do, however, dislike their choices.
23. What was the best book you
read?
I don't read enough. And I can't remember what books I read. Sad.
24. What was your greatest musical
discovery?
After the divorce, my voice stopped being quite so crazy. Apparently, my voice doesn't like stress.
25. What did you want and
get?
Happiness
26. What did you want and not
get?
So many things. Let's not dwell.
27. What was your favorite film of this
year?
XMen First Class
28. What did you do on your birthday, and how old
were you?
I turned 29. I bought myself a new pair of pants and went to the theater for a Preview of the other cast of Sleepy Hollow and enjoyed the company of my many friends there.
29. What one thing would have made your year
immeasurably more satisfying?
You know, what had to happen, happened. And as much as some aspects of it are awful, the outcome is really kind of satisfying.30. How would you describe your personal fashion
concept in 2011?
I spent a sad amount of time in sweats.
31. What kept you sane?
Amazing family and friends, the gospel and a loving Heavenly Father who is in control of everything. I'm terrified to think where I would be without all those things.
I love reading these types of posts. You really are amazing Wendi and I'm excited to hear what wonderful things lay in store for you in 2012.
ReplyDelete...and that reminds me, I need to watch XMen First Class. I've never seen it yet and we own it, lol!