I belong in a Jane Austen novel.
And Emma is one of my particular favorites. It seems perfect to me, really. I could be British. And I would look fantastic wearing those gowns. And how studdly do the men look? Mmhmm! Yes please! Plus, they had balls! For weeks now, I've been dying to go to a ball. But alas, none are to be found. Also, it would be very difficult to dance at a ball alone. And I most particularly do not want to be standing alone on the side looking lonely and feeling unwanted.
If only I had a Mr. Knightly...

Okay so I am totally laughing my butt off because I completely read part of this post wrong: "And how studdly do the men look? Mmhmm! Yes please! Plus, they had balls!" I thought at first that the 'they had balls' comment was referring to the studdly men. Lol, I can't stop laughing at myself.
ReplyDeleteAnd you would look lovely in a gown like that!
Oh Eliza! I love you so much! And I'm laughing my butt off now too! Balls! Awesome!
ReplyDelete