I'm sitting at the Social Security Administration. I just need to change my name back to Rushforth and get a new card so I can go get a new license. I think I'll be spending the rest of my day here. There are far too many people. I know most of them are here for a very different reason than I am. I think there should be a separate waiting process. I know, I know. I'm being really judgmental right now. I'm not a very good person sometimes.
I hope I have everything I need to get this switched. If I have to come back another day, I'm going to be most displeased!
I think I might get whopping cough...or the plague. (I'm such a bad person)
Things I learned/discovered while waiting:
-People must still use Beepers because my new wallet's insert has a place for a Beeper #.
-If you are divorced, the divorced lady next to you thinks you are a kindred spirit.
-If you think there's no diversity in Utah, hang out at the Social Security Administration building.
-I've never loved my iPhone so much! I could read Facebook and Blog-stalk and do research.
-I should have taken Spanish in college instead of French.
-The "new" office(as in different than when I changed names 8.5 years ago) doesn't smell like Urine...but it did smell like BO and smoke.
-I should never have taken my book out of my bag.
-I'm so smart to have had lunch before. The Paradise Bakery Cookie made the trip downtown worthwhile...well and Dan entertained me during lunch.
-Stranger Danger is taught in schools for just such a situation.
-I need to not wear my "If you're a creeper or a psycho, I'm your new best friend" shirt to places like this.
-Something is wrong with my Blog App and so I can't post this from my iPhone.
I just learned so much today.
Oh man this made me laugh! I hope you survived all that fun diversity :-P
ReplyDelete